PAS 24 Security Doors
Incorporating a severe duty door core, softwood or hardwood frame and selected quality ironmongery, our ESD PAS 24 door assemblies are suitable for internal applications where enhanced protection is required.
From social housing to highly specified homes and apartments, the ESD PAS 24 timber door is available in the finish of your choice offering peace of mind combined with 33dB acoustic reduction and FD30 fire performance.
PAS 24 (Product Assessment Specification) is an enhanced security standard designed to assess whether a door & frame set can withstand a series of measured manual and mechanical tests to withstand the opportunistic intruder for a defined period of time. PAS 24 is recognized by Secured by Design which is the UK Police initiative to reduce burglary and crime by better design solutions.
- High security wooden doors
- Custom made up to maximum leaf of 2235mm x 1050mm
- Door leaf thickness 44mm
- Suitable for internal use only
- Euro Anti Snap Cyclinder + 3 keys
- Multi point locking system
- Available with acoustic and fire rating options
- PAS 24 recognised by Secured By Design