Lead Lined X-Ray Doors
X-Ray doors are supplied as a complete assembly with lead lined frame and architraves and the door leaf has an offset lead barrier to ensure that protection extends across the latch area.
X-Ray doors can incorporate vision panels within limitations using glass to the same lead equivalence and within dimensions specified in any applicable fire regulations. All glass is held in place with precision cut hardwood beads. Options include sand blasted, toughened, acoustic and double glazed sealed units. Privacy panels such as Vistamatic are available with standard sizes of 400mm square and 800mm x 250mm.
- For hospitals, doctors, laboratories, dental practices, universities and vets
- Manufactured in our workshops by experienced craftsmen to ensure quality
- All assemblies are to your bespoke size
- Pre-hung for easy fast fitting, reducing interruption and labour costs
- Finishes include primed, painted, real wood veneered or high pressure laminate
- Equal pairs and leaf and a half sets come with rebated meeting styles
- Frames are rebated (without loose stops) using solid hardwood and incorporating a lead barrier
- Lead lined Architrave is included
- Fitting of extra furniture at time of manufacture is available on request
Get Express Delivery - For customers who need their doors urgently!
Our technical library is a collection of online resources and guides covering our door manufacturing process. This includes detailed PDF downloads and links to partner websites.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.