FD60 Fire Doors
Aside from offering 60 minutes of fire resistance, there are specifications an FD60 door must have. Firstly they must be 54m certified core and meet standards set by the BSI, there has to be intumescent strips in either the door or the frame, the FD60 door must also be available as a pre hung assembly and it needs to have certified glazing (insulating/non-insulating).
All of our FD60 doors have been rigorously tested and meet the required safety standards. If you have any questions about FD60 doors or any of our doors for that matter, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- 60 minutes fire resistance (Integrity)
- 54mm Certified core to BS 476 Pt22:1987 or BS EN 1634-1:2014
- Intumescent strips in the frame or the door (not both)
- Certified glazing (insulating / non insulating)
- Available as a pre hung assembly
- Must be installed by a competent person
- In 2 storey homes doors leading from an integral garage into the house must be fire resistant.
- New build or renovated properties with 3 story’s or more, including loft conversions, must have a fire doors to every habitable room off the stairwell
Get Express Delivery - For customers who need their doors urgently!
Our technical library is a collection of online resources and guides covering our door manufacturing process. This includes detailed PDF downloads and links to partner websites.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.