FD Fire Doors
All of our fire doors are designed and custom made to your exact specifications and are manufactured to both UK & European standards for Fire Resisting Door assemblies.
The performance of FD30, FD60, FD90, FD120 fire doors is assessed by stress testing them in conditions specified in British Standards 476 part 22:1987. These tests are made on fire door assemblies and frame fixed onto a wall. The test has full exposure on one side of the door to intense heat conditions mirroring a real fire – observing the fire door’s integrity and stability.
Fire door regulations and specifications can be complex so whatever you need to know, our friendly team have all the advice and answers. Just call us on 020 3199 5849 and we’ll make sure you get exactly the right fire doors for your needs.
- FD30, FD60, FD90 & FD120 rated doors
- 44mm Certified core to BS 476 Pt22:1987 or BS EN 1634-1:2014
- Intumescent strips in the frame or the door (not both)
- Certified glazing (insulating / non insulating)
- Available as a pre hung assembly
- Must be installed by a competent person
- In 2 storey homes doors leading from an integral garage into the house must be fire resistant.
- New build or renovated properties with 3 story’s or more, including loft conversions, must have a fire doors to every habitable room off the stairwell
Get Express Delivery - For customers who need their doors urgently!
Our technical library is a collection of online resources and guides covering our door manufacturing process. This includes detailed PDF downloads and links to partner websites.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.