Custom Made Doors For Public Buildings
When it comes to recording studios, having the right door is very important. Interfering noise harming recordings is not ideal and as such, their are a range of soundproofing options to cater to a variety of sound levels. Additionally, meeting safety regulation standards, our doors come in a range of fire resistant options
Here at Enfield, we provide recording studio doors, with a range of sound reduction and fire resistant options.
From painted doors for a broom cupboard to 3 metre doors in beautiful hand matched Oak, Birds Eye Maple or Swiss Pear, every door that we make is bespoke.
Sound reduction is a complex issue and the highest rated door may not be the best choice in every case. This is because ratings are based on average reductions across an average range of noise frequencies so it is very important to identify the true nature of the sound problem before selecting a door that performs well at that specific frequency.
- Technical team with a combined 270 years of experience
- North London factory that covers nearly two acres
- Stable and experienced workforce
- In-house veneer shop to match veneers across a whole project
- Fully equipped timber mill to make any section required
- CNC machinery for accurate and quick results
- Our fleet of trucks is backed up with experienced hauliers